Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back to my bungling blogging again today...

....Vow!!! and after two years or more since I created this blog spot I rejuvenated this aspect of the fidgetting that I generally do with my blessed lapotop. Thanks to Sandhya, my easy to maintain wife ( she helps without charging ! ), I suceeded in putting all the bits and pieces together.. sorry she did... and am all set to revert to my good old figetting passion all over again.

Not that I was a professional blogger anyway.... i blogged only once and I admit it was also not viewed by anyone except me thrice later and yes ofcourse Sandhya. But now I propose to pour my thoughts out every now and then and with the kind of flow my creative juices experience i will have no better medium to spill forth and format at leisure...

Look forward folks....with bated breath as they say ....to my lyrical and other valuable outbursts in the days to come. And after reading leave behind your thoughts ( Can't be bad anyway!!! ). I need to measure and monitor my readership, you see!!!!

Catch you all soon....

Rtrak....

No comments: